Naya Galyn Summy was born 5/27/03 and left our world 11/5/2014 at the age of 11. She loved her family, dogs, horse and friends. She was a proud student and 6th grader at The Agnes Irwin School. Naya left this world very peacefully surrounded by her brother Zak, Dad, Mom and her dogs. She was widely loved and inspired many with her strength, smile, kindness and courage.
Naya's legacy will be felt as we carry out her wishes to cure pediatric cancer. In lieu of flowers or gifts, we are encouraging donations to The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia using this link http://chop.donordrive.com/team/teamnaya
. All funds raised will be directed towards pediatric brain cancer research in Naya's honor.
We hope you'll join us as we celebrate Naya. If you wish to come, the details are below:
- Guests: Friends, family, followers, and people inspired by Naya
- Date: Sunday November 16, 2014
- Time: 1p.m - 4 p.m.
- Place: Radnor Hunt, 826 Providence Rd, Malvern, PA 19355
- Dress: Casual. Western, equestrian, pink or purple clothing encouraged
- What to Bring: Great stories and memories of Naya to share