- Leading sponsor name on invitations and all promotional material
- Inclusion on Purple Ball press release
- Stage comments (video or comments)
- 1 table for 10 guests
- Best seating with your brand and logo prominently displayed on the table
- Lead placement on all digital advertising
- Logo and name on Photo wall, visibly displaying logo with attendee photographs
- Logo placement on large banner at the event
- Invitation for 10 guests to the VIP event prior to the event
The estimated tax-deductible portion for the benefits listed above is $23,750.
The No More Kids with Cancer Purple Ball benefitting childhood cancer research will be held on October 13, 2018 at Urban Outfitters Headquarters in Philadelphia. The evening promises to be a night of great guests, music, dancing and fun - all to support childhood cancer research. The Purple Ball has raised $480,000 since it started in 2016, and funded two ground-breaking trials for childhood cancer.
No More Kids with Cancer is a 501c3. EIN 47-3573533