We're giving away an exclusive LOVE sign or pony with every $150 or greater donation. Get yours before we run out!
Only 2 available. Central and best event seating. Brand or name appears on all digital advertising, invitations and large banner at the event. One table for 10. On stage comments (video or comments).
- Name inclusion on the Purple Ball invitation (Please respond by September 10th to be included in mail invitations)
- One table of 10 with preferred seating at the Purple Ball
- Logo or name placement on all event collateral materials
- Comments at the event
- Name on the event website, thepurpleball.com
- Mentions in posts highlighting the event on No More Kids with Cancer social media pages
- Name inclusion in the event press release
The estimated tax-deductible portion for the benefits listed above is $23,850.
The No More Kids with Cancer Purple Ball benefitting childhood cancer research will be held on October 27, 2017 at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. The evening promises to be a night of great guests, music, dancing and fun - all to support childhood cancer research. In 2016, the Purple Ball raised $230,000 and funded a second groundbreaking clinical trial. This year, we hope to do better!
No More Kids with Cancer is a registered trademark of The Naya Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law. EIN 47-3573533