- Leading sponsor name on invitations and all promotional material
- Inclusion on Purple Ball press release
- Stage comments (video or comments)
- 1 table for 10 guests
- Best seating with your brand and logo prominently displayed on the table
- Lead placement on all digital advertising
- Logo and name on Photo wall, visibly displaying logo with attendee photographs
- Logo placement on large banner at the event
- Invitation for 10 guests to the VIP event prior to the event
The estimated tax-deductible portion for the benefits listed above is 23,750.
The No More Kids with Cancer Purple Ball benefitting childhood cancer research will be held on October 27, 2017 at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. The evening promises to be a night of great guests, music, dancing and fun - all to support childhood cancer research. In 2016, the Purple Ball raised $230,000 and funded a second groundbreaking clinical trial. This year, we hope to do better!
No More Kids with Cancer is a registered trademark of The Naya Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law. EIN 47-3573533